Sunday, August 15

  Insomnia

I had issues with insomnia last night. I went to bed around 11:30 and couldn't fall asleep until after 6:30 this morning. Fortunately, my husband was good enough to get up with the boys so I could get a few hours of sleep. I think my problem is that I think and worry too much. Some of my closest friends have been going through a lot lately; from difficult pregnancies or marital problems to sick parents and the death of a loved one. It has really been a rough couple of months for them, and I feel so helpless. I know I shouldn’t take on their problems as my own, but I just hurt for them. Anyway, my point is that because I was up all night, I am too tired to write about everything I wanted to write about. There are so many things; Jim McGreevy, The Cheesecake Factory, registering for courses and some interesting knitting stuff to name a few. I hope to find time in the next couple of days. Until then, sleep beckons! (Hopefully :-))

Quote O’ the Day-
Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.
~Marsha Norman

 

11:01 PM

Comments:
You and Kate need to have an insomnia party. ;) Hope things are better for you today. Maybe some knitting to soothe the soul?

~sUsAn~
http://imaginecreativenamehere.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home