Tuesday, August 3

  Quotes

Not many people know this about me, but one of my favorite things to do online is look up quotes. I think what I love best about reading them is that I often find ones that perfectly say what I can not put into words. For instance, lately I have been wondering why some friends come and go throughout our lives. Today I found a quote that helped me understand...

"Maybe not all friendships have to be saved. Maybe we're just meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people and then move on." ~Unknown

I have decided that posting quotes is going to become a regular part of my blog. Some may seem random, some will go along with the theme of the post and some will go along with the mood I'm in. If anyone has any quotes they'd like to share, please either post them as a comment or email them to me at gillgirl34@yahoo.com.

~Lauren
 

5:36 PM