Tuesday, April 5

  American Idol

I was bored while watching American Idol tonight and jokingly started writing a review to email to my neighbor Maria. When Steve read it he suggested I post it on my blog. I thought it was a good idea so here is the censored, politically correct version.

*Please keep in mind this is only my opinion.*

Tonight's theme was musicals/show tunes. It was totally lame and boring, which is why I started writing the review in the first place. Secondly I think that Paula is on something! LOL Seriously, last week I really thought she was drunk; she had that vacant look in her eyes. Anyway, now onto the contestants. They are listed in the order in which they perfomed.

Scott Savol
"Impossible Dream"- Not good. His days are numbered.

Constantine Maroulis
"My Funny Valentine"- I can't give an opinion on his performance because I am so blinded by how much I can't stand him.

Carrie Underwood
"Hello Young Lovers"- I didn't like the song, but she sang very well and she is still my pick to win.

Vonzell Solomon
"People"- She sang VERY well. She is becoming a strong contender in this competition.

Anthony Fedorov
"Climb Every Mountain"- Yeah. His days are even more numbered than Scott's.

Nikko Smith
"One Hand, One Heart"- Annoys me because I don't like how he does so many runs throughout the song. Overall, he's not bad but he's just not my style.

Anwar Robinson
"If Ever I would Leave You"- I have been disappointed with him over the last few weeks, but I was very pleased with his performance tonight. It's the best he's sounded in awhile.

Bo Bice
"Corner of the Sky"- LOVE him! Obviously, musicals aren't his nitch but he pulled it together and still sounded decent.

Nadia Turner
"As Long as He Needs Me"- She hasn't sounded this good since before the Cyndi Lauper, "Time After Time" fiasco.

My final thoughts on the show; B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Aside from that, I can't predict the bottom 3 but I will say that Scott and Anthony definitely deserve to be in the bottom 2.
 

10:01 PM