Sunday, November 6

  Christmas Gift Ideas

Ok, so Kate had an awesome idea and I am going to steal it and use it on my blog. :-)

If any of my gift giving relatives are having trouble figuring out what to get me for Christmas, here are some ideas for you.

1. Starbucks Gift Card (Ok, that's pretty obvious)
2. Gift Certificate to any, or all (ha ha) of the following stores
~The Gap
~Barnes and Noble
~Noble Knits
~Knitty Knotty
~Lowes
~EBay
~Amazon.com
3. Seasons 7 and/or above of Friends on DVD
4. Seasons 2 and/or above of The Gilmore Girls

As always, I will strive to choose the very best, most personal gift for each of you and hope you will do the same for me. If not, please include gift receipts! LOL, I crack myself up! :-P
 

3:56 PM

Comments:
Well, I must say!!!!!

You either e-mail me your wish list directly, and or, you post it in your blog hoping that I will see it! I must say dear daughter you are direct! LOL

You may be in for a surprise...one way or the other!..... :)

Love,
Mom
 
Post a Comment

<< Home