Monday, August 28

  First Grade

Walking Steven to the bus stop...


Waiting at the bus stop....


A picture of Jeff waiting at the bust stop... (so he doesn't feel left out.)

STILL waiting at the bus stop... and looking a little less happy about it...


What I don't have a picture of is Mommy driving Steven to school because the bus never came. When I dropped him off, I was told that they are "almost positive" a bus will be there to pick them up this afternoon. As reassuring as that is, (LOL) I'm still going to call the school at dismissal time JUST to be sure.

**Update at 4:15 p.m.- Something else you don't have a picture of is Steven's VERY pregnant Mommy running to the bus stop because it was 15 minutes early dropping the kids off. Now I KNOW they're just trying to mess with me!**

 

10:31 AM

Comments:
Oh no...how disappointing! I wonder what happened! Hope everything works out okay this afternoon. Cute photos!
 
I hope they are absolutely positive tomorrow! Good luck! Cute little guys...
 
Your guys look adorable I hope everything truned out okay in the afternoon.
 
Lauren, you should be so proud of your boys...you are one lucky Mommy! Hugs...
 
Thanks everyone! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home