Tuesday, August 22

 



Have I ever mentioned that I am NOT a morning person? Well, we need to clue in the neighbors across the street, because I heard their alarm clock go off every 9 minutes from 5:00 to 5:45 this morning. IT WAS THAT LOUD! I may never sleep with the windows open again....and after some anonymous hate mail, they never will either! Bwa ha ha ha!!! >:-)

**A word to the wise. NEVER interrupt a pregnant insomniac's already broken sleep patterns. Bad things will happen.**
 

9:56 AM

Comments:
Perhaps it was Matt's. He tends to let his go off FOREVER!!!!!!! If I didn't kick his butt in the am it wouldn't stop. Then again, he wouldn't set his alarm for the ass crack of dawn unless really necessary. So probably not.
 
LOL...I am rolling! I think it was mine...I always hit that sleep button. Hey, whoever inveted the sleep button should be shot!
:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home